CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"Our Family's faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes"

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Temple a house of God

Last Saturday we had the opportunity to visit the temple and had the privilege to go in with 2 of our children. Sarah and Jed are now old enough to go in and last Saturday was Jed's first time. The kids did a couple of my family's names and I got to do some of my husbands family names as well. I had the opportunity to seal my grandparents too. What a spiritual high it was for me, what a wonderful feeling of being in temple together. I felt like I was home. I'm grateful for Temples and the blessing we receive.

1 comment:

April said...

That's really wonderful! We haven't been able to go with Isabel yet, and she's 14! She does go fairly often with her youth group but I'd love to go with her sometime. It's even more special when you go with family.

Where in the world are You?